Last updated: 30. September, 2023
Welcome to AutoComponentGuide.com.
By using AutoComponentGuide.com, you agree to the following terms:
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Website and any content you access or submit.
- You agree not to use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You will not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- You will not engage in any act that could disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website, accounts, or computer systems or networks.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that may interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
AutoComponentGuide.com and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by AutoComponentGuide.com and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- The content on AutoComponentGuide.com is provided for general information purposes only. It may contain errors and inaccuracies, and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content.
- We reserve the right to modify, remove, or change any content on the Website without prior notice.
- The opinions expressed on the Website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect our views.
- Any reliance on the content obtained from the Website is at your own risk.
AutoComponentGuide.com may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Disclaimer of Warranty
AutoComponentGuide.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall AutoComponentGuide.com, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Website; (iii) any content obtained from the Website; (iv) unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.